The base of these is a creamy garlic chutney ricotta topped with more cheese & grilled veggies. What could be better? 🙌🏻 These are quick & easy to make, and a perfect app to please your guests, or just yourself 😚.
- ~1.5 cups ricotta
- 4 tbsp Swad dry garlic chutney (from @patelbrothers)
- 4 @kontosfoods masala naans
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into small strips
- 1 red onion, diced into large cubes
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1.5-2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 3-4 tbsp oregano powder
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
INSTRUCTIONS (SERVES 4)
- Preheat oven to 400 deg F. Grease the bottom of a large baking sheet and bake the naan for 6-8 min until one side is slightly crunchy. Flip naan over so the crunchy side is up.
- While the naan is baking, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a small pan. Add cumin seeds. Wait 2-3 min and add the bell pepper and onion, along with salt. Cook for 4-5 min.
- Make your base by combining 1 cup of the ricotta with the dry garlic chutney. Spread evenly across naan pieces.
- Assemble the rest of the pizza by adding a layer of spinach on top of the ricotta chutney mixture, sprinkle mozzarella, and add sautéed peppers/onion pieces. Dollop marinara sauce over pizzas. Bake for 3-5 min at 350 deg F, then broil for a few min.
- While pizza is baking, mix remaining 1/2 cup ricotta with oregano to create a topping to drizzle over cooked pizzas. Cut into triangle pieces for serving.