This is the perfect party appetizer. I’ve been making it for years now and it’s always a hit. It’s cheesy, warm, and gooey and gives you all the feels 💚. You can adjust the spice level in this recipe, and the result is always fabulous.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese
- 1.5 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh jalapeños
- One 4 oz can chopped green chiles (can omit this and use more fresh jalapeños if desired)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Dried parsley and some extra Parmesan for topping
- Optional ingredients: breadcrumbs for topping
INSTRUCTIONS (about 6-8 servings as a small app)
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F. Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use an electric mixer to blend together the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, Mexican cheese, Parmesan cheese, jalapeños, and green chiles.
- Add seasonings and butter and mix gently with a large spoon.
- Spread the dip filling into the casserole dish and sprinkle parsley and Parmesan on top + breadcrumbs if using.
- Bake for 15-20 min uncovered, don’t overcook. The dip should be gently bubbling around the edges. Serve with tortilla scoops or your favorite cracker.