Classic and savory. So so delicious. Absolutely love this mouth watering, spicy, Indo-Chinese dish!
- One 14 oz package paneer
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into larger pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, diced into larger pieces
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup Ching’s Secret red chili sauce
- 1/4 cup Ching’s Secret green chili sauce + 3 more tbsp of this sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp organic ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Chopped cilantro or scallions for garnish
instructions (makes 3-4 servings)
- Cut paneer into cubes. Sauté in olive oil until slightly crunchy and brown (6-7 min). Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat cumin seeds in olive oil. Add bell peppers and onion and cook for 6-7 min, do not overcook. You want the vegetables to be bright and semi crunchy.
- Add sautéed paneer to veggies. On low heat, add the following: Ching’s sauces, honey, coconut aminos, Sriracha, ketchup, and garlic powder. Cook for 4-5 min and stir well. *Note, the gravy will be on the thicker side. Add some warm filtered water to thin gravy out and adjust sauces/spices accordingly to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and/or scallions and serve with rice.