Whose favorite meal of the day is breakfast? 💁♀️ Here I’ve got a super nutritious meal to start your day off right. Check it out below 🧀🍳🍓.
NOTE: for my non-egg eating friends, you can use JUST Egg at www.justforall.com. It’s made out of mung bean and it cooks just like eggs.
INGREDIENTS FOR PARFAIT
ingredients For CHEESY EGGS
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp butter (can sub olive oil)
- 2 @traderjoes seeds and grains crispbread crackers
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion salt (or sub onion powder)
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (can use feta or mozzarella here as well)
- 1/2 plum tomato, sliced into 6 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add eggs and gently stir on low heat. The key is to continuously stir and not overheat. Add your seasonings and shredded cheese. Cook for 3-5 minutes until eggs are softly cooked.
- Place cheesy eggs evenly on the 2 crispbread crackers, place 3 tomato slices on each cracker, sprinkle more black pepper and onion salt, and bake for 10 minutes.
- To assemble the yogurt and fruit parfait, simply place the fruit on top of the yogurt and top with hemp seeds & granola.