- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated cane sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup @nestletollhouse milk chocolate morsels
INSTRUCTIONS (MAKES ~18 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Grease the bottom of a cookie baking sheet (you may need 2 sheets, depending on how big the pan is).
- Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Add the egg and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour, baking soda, and salt stirring well until a soft dough forms. Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto the cookie sheet and bake for 8 min. They will be perfectly ready to go once cooled for 10 min.