These buffalo tofu wings are perfect for FOOTBALL SUNDAY! Recipe adapted from Eating with Em (who has some fantastic recipes, check her out!). I made slight variations, described below but regardless these “buffalo wings” have the perfect texture! Crunchy on the outside, yet soft on the inside, and tossed in a delicious hot sauce. It was my first air fryer recipe, and won’t be my last 🙂
- One 16 oz package super firm organic tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
instructions (serves 2-3)
- Toss tofu in olive oil, add all ingredients except hot sauce and butter. Make sure tofu is evenly coated.
- Air fry tofu on 400 deg F for 15-17 min.
- While the tofu is air frying, melt butter in a small saucepan along with hot sauce.
- When tofu is done, coat in hot sauce mixture and serve immediately.